Thursday, September 17, 2009

What to Expect

You should expect a very fun, laid back and casual session. I will come to you, your backyard, or that special location that you have in mind. I can provide you with a few ideas as well. Feel free to bring an outfit change or special props if you so desire. Your props, make the photos extra special. Be creative and think of things like Grandpa’s old toy tractor or a picnic tea party with Grandma’s old tea set.

Poses are always sweet and we’ll get several, but with kids, I always enjoying letting them explore their surroundings and capturing their personalities. The session will last from 45 minutes to an hour. I generally take around 150 or so shots, obviously, not all are keepers but this gives me plenty to play around with.

I love the artistic side of photography, though, please don't get me wrong, I'm not calling myself an artist by any means. :-) What I'm saying is that, I love what editing gives you! I love playing around with black&whites, color washes, faded boarders, and even funky color tones sometimes.

Therefore, when you receive your CD, it will be filled with regular color photos, some black&whites, as well as some really cool artistic shots. I don’t process the images for you, instead you will get everything on a CD. You will also receive a contact sheet (small proofs) of all of your photos. The ENTIRE disk is yours to keep! No strings attached! This way, you can print as many as you like and Grandma can do the same. In addition, years from now you can print again and again!

No comments:

Post a Comment