Monday, January 31, 2011

Cleveland Preview

What a beautiful weekend! Saturday's session started out at Oxford College. It's such a neat location and it's always so quiet on Saturday mornings. I had a great time with the Cleveland Family! Such cute kids...and oh my word...they are both thumb suckers (I have a special place in my heart for those). The session started out great but soon sweet Mary Kate was done! I was so proud of Mommy and Daddy, they held it together wonderfully. Sometimes it can be very overwhelming for parents when their little ones are perfect! LOL One of my favorite photos of the day was Mom and Dad holding two screaming babies, looking at each other and laughing. I know that one day down the road that photo will hold such precious memories! Thanks guys! I had a blast! See you soon!






No comments:

Post a Comment