Monday, March 8, 2010

Maternity Preview

Maternity sessions are ranked up there as one of my favorite sessions. I love to witness the pure love that is so evident between the new Mommy and Daddy, especially as they prepare for their first child. I can't really explain it but if you are a parent, you know exactly what I'm talking about. It is such a special time for the couple! There were a few things about this session that made it extra special...like the fact that we took photos on the very bench where they got engaged and the fact that we were able to include Matt's 100 year old great-grandmother and use her house. Congratulations y'all! I can't wait to meet that precious baby girl!






2 comments:

  1. Love love love them! Thank you so much Brandi. We had the best time taking pictures with you and I appreciate you incorporating everything that we wanted to do. Can't wait to see the whole cd!

    ReplyDelete